Please select which of the following small groups you would like to be a part of:
1. Movie Group: watch and discuss faith-based, true stories: Breakthrough & Hacksaw Ridge
2. Ballroom Dancing: led by Russ Schultz - Russ has served as a ballroom dance instructor for many years aboard cruise ships and will be leading us in some basic dance steps like the waltz, swing, and others. No experienced required! Bring a friend or significant other with you to join you in dancing, or just come and meet others for lots of fun. We will clear the chairs in the Fellowship Hall, and get ready to dance!
3. A conversation about marriage: led by Jeff & Cheryl Macejkovic
4. Nurturing your Inner Child: led by Clayton & Camille Lang - People will renew their sense of adventure in the great outdoors by hiking, snowshoeing, mountain biking, sledding, etc. Activity will be chosen based on the weather. Equiptment may need to be rented by participants.
5. Stand Alone Session: If you can't make it to all of the sessions these sessions will be geared towards you, no building on the past sessions or leaning towards the future. January and February will be led by Pastor Mark and will be an introduction to Christian Mindfulness. In March Ken Kenboi will be leading a group discussing his experience growing up a cradle lutheran in Kenya.